Special offers from our partners!
Find Replacement BBQ Parts for 20,308 Models. Repair your BBQ today.
Open as PDF
Before beginning assembly, make sure all parts are present. Compare parts with package contents list and
diagram above. If any part is missing or damaged, do not attempt to assemble the product. Contact customer
service for replacement parts.
•Tools required for Assembly.
Phillips Screwdriver (not included) and Wrench (not included)·
• Note: The grill right and left sides are on your right and left as you face the front of the grill.
CAUTION: Obtain the aid of an assistant when handling
large or heavy grill components.
1. Once the top of shipping box is open, obtain the aid of
an assistant and lift the cardboard sleeve up over
Firebox and components.
Hardware Pack Contents
25/32-in.x 8-mm Stage ScrewKK
81/4-in. Flat WasherII
45/32x6mm Flat head screwJJ
21/4-in. Flat WasherGG
81/4-in. x 17-mm Stage ScrewLL
81/4-in. x 61-mm Round Head ScrewHH
281/4-in. Lock WasherDD
201/4-in. x 15-mm Round Head ScrewCC
545/32-in. Lock WasherBB
545/32-in. x 10-mm Round Head ScrewAA
Required for assembly (pcs)DescriptionPack
AA BB CC DD EE FF
Phillips Screwdriver Wrench
2. Use sleeve as a work surface to protect floor and grill
parts from scratches.
3. Remove all packing materials from around grill exterior.
4. Open both Firebox lids and remove packing materials
and components inside each Firebox chamber.
(See Next page)