Special offers from our partners!
Find Replacement BBQ Parts for 20,308 Models. Repair your BBQ today.
Open as PDF
• Do not burn more than 5lbs of charcoal in this unit
at one time.
• Keep a fire extinguisher nearby at all times.
• This grill is for outdoor use only, in well-ventilated
• The use of alcohol, prescription or non-
prescription drugs may impair the user’s ability to
properly assemble and safely operate this unit.
• Use caution when lifting and moving the unit to
avoid back strain or back injury. Two people are
recommended to lift or move the unit. Do not
move the unit while it is in use.
• DO NOT operate the unit near or under flammable
or combustible materials such as decks, porches
or carports. A minimum clearance of 36 in. (92cm)
is recommended. DO NOT operate the unit under
• This product is not to be used as a heater.
• Operate the unit on a stable, level, non-flammable
surface such as asphalt, concrete or solid ground.
DO NOT operate the unit on flammable material
such as carpet or a wood deck.
• Use caution when assembling and operating this
unit to avoid cuts and scrapes from edges.
• DO NOT use this product in a manner other than
its intended purpose. It is NOT intended for
commercial use. It is not intended to be installed
or used in or on a recreational vehicle and/or
• DO NOT Store this unit near gasoline or other
combustible liquids or where other combustible
vapors may be present.
• DO NOT store or operate this product in an area
accessible to children or pets. Store this unit in a
dry, protected location.
• DO NOT leave the unit unattended while in use.
• DO NOT leave hot ashes unattended until the grill
• DO NOT move the unit while in use or while ashes
are still hot. Allow the unit to cool completely
before moving or storing.
• NEVER use gasoline or other highly volatile fluids
as a starter.
• Always wait for any charcoal flames to subside
before placing food on cooking grid.
Charcoal Grill Information
• Dispose of cold ashes by wrapping them in a
heavy-duty aluminum foil and placing in a
noncombustible container. Make sure that there
are no other combustible materials in or near
• If you must dispose of ashes in less time then it
takes for the ashes to completely cool down,
then remove the ashes from the unit, keeping
them in the heavy-duty foil, and soak them
down with water before disposing in a
• Allow the unit to cool completely before
conducting any routine cleaning or
Charcoal Grid Hinge
When the grill is completely cooled, use a
glove to raise the hinged section of Charcoal
Grid to add charcoal to the Charcoal Tray.
Crank Handle Operation
By turning the crank handle, the charcoal tray
can be raised or lowered to adjust the cooking
heat at any time while cooking. Raising tray
increases the heat, and lowering tray reduces
heat. Raise the tray after unit has cooled down
completely to make it easier brush ashes into
Ash Tray. Do not raise the tray higher than
halfway when fully loaded with fresh charcoal.