Special offers from our partners!
Find Replacement BBQ Parts for 20,308 Models. Repair your BBQ today.
Open as PDF
Jackson Grills Limited Lifetime Warranty
Jackson Grills Inc. warrants the following materials and workmanship to be free of defects
for as long as you own the grill. This covers the following components: main stainless steel
outer hood, stainless steel cooking grills, stainless steel outer pedestal system, stainless
steel handle, Stainless Steel Burners and Stainless Steel cross lighters. Subject to the
following conditions: During the first 5 years Jackson Grills will replace or repair at our
option the defective parts free of charge. From 6 years to lifetime Jackson Grills will
provide replacement parts at 50% of the current retail price.
Inner stainless hood, firebox, Flame Diffusers and warming shelf come with a 10-year
warranty. During the first 5 years Jackson Grills will replace or repair at our option the
defective parts free of charge. From 6 to 10 years Jackson Grills will provide replacement
parts at 50% of the current retail price. The hardwood cart option (if equipped) is warranted
for a period of one year.
Other components: hose and regulator, thermometer, gas valves, knobs, fasteners, igniter
and electrode, and all accessories will be provided free of charge during the two years of
the limited warranty.
Limited Warranty subject to the following conditions and limitations:
- This factory warranty is non transferable and may not be extended whatsoever by any of our
- Jackson Grills Inc. warrants its products to the original purchaser only (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- This Limited Warranty does not cover any damage caused by misuse, lack of maintenance, hostile
environments, accident, alterations, abuse or neglect, and parts installed by other manufacturers will
nullify the warranty.
- This Limited Warranty does not cover and scratches, dents, corrosion, or discoloring by heat (all
stainless steel will discolor), abrasive and chemical cleaners will also damage grill and grill surface.
- Should deterioration occur to the point of non-performance within the duration of the warranted
coverage, a replacement will be provided in the first year only. This warranty extends to the repair or
replacement of warranted parts that are defective in materials or workmanship provided that the
product has been operated in accordance with the operation instructions and under normal
- After the first year Jackson Grills Inc. reserves the right to fully disengage all obligations with respect
to this Limited Warranty by refunding the original warranted purchaser the original wholesale
purchase price of the warranted parts.
- A licensed, authorized, service technician or contractor must install the gas grill. Installation must be
done in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product.
- Jackson Grills Inc. or its parties will not be responsible for the installation, labor or any other costs or
expenses related to the re installation of the warranted part, and such expenses are not covered by
- Notwithstanding any provision contained in this Limited Warranty, Jackson Grills Inc. responsibility
under this warranty is defined as above and it shall not in any event extend to any incidental,
consequential, or indirect damages.
- Jackson Grills Inc. neither assumes, nor authorizes any third party to assume, on its behalf, any other
liabilities with respect to the sale of this product.
- The bill of sale and proof of original ownership and serial number will be required when making any
warranty claims from your authorized dealer. The warranty registration card must be returned within
30 days to register your warranty.
- Jackson Grills Inc. reserves the right to inspect any parts prior to approving warranty claim.
- Jackson Grills or its representatives shall not be liable for ANY transportation charges, labor charges