Special offers from our partners!
Find Replacement BBQ Parts for 20,308 Models. Repair your BBQ today.
Open as PDF
Your new OMC gas grill is a safe, convenient appliance when
assembled and used properly. As with all gas-fired products,
however, certain safeguards must be observed. Failure to
follow these safeguards may result in serious injury
or damage. If you have questions concerning assembly or
operation, consult your dealer, gas appliance specialist, gas
company or our direct customer service line at 1-800-265-
2150. / email@example.com
• FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY.
• IF STORED INDOORS, DETACH AND LEAVE
• THIS APPLIANCE MUST NOT BE OPERATED
• SPECIAL CARE MUST BE TAKEN TO KEEP SMALL
CHILDREN AWAY FROM HEATED SURFACES.
Use caution when handling or transporting this product.
Metal edges can be hazardous. Use appropriate gloves
when lifting or handling. Before lifting, remove side
shelves, grids and grates.
1. If any accessory is used on this appliance that requires
an external electrical power source, the accessory when
installed must be electrically grounded in accordance with
local codes. In the absence of local codes, the following
(U.S.A.) ANSI/NFPA No. 70-Latest Edition
(Canada) CSA C22.1 Canadian Electrical Code
2. Do not cut or remove the grounding prong from the plug.
3. Keep the electrical supply cord and fuel supply hose away
from any heated surface.
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Handling the brass material on this product exposes you to
lead, a chemical known to the state of California to cause
cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. WASH YOUR
HANDS AFTER HANDLING THIS PRODUCT.
Fuels used in gas or oil-fired appliances, and the products
of combustion of such fuels, contain chemicals known to
the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or
other reproductive harm. “This warning is issued pursuant to
California Health and Safety Code Sec. 25249.6”
1. In the U.S.A., this appliance must be installed in accordance
with the local code and the relevant national code:
ANSI Z223.1/NFPA 54 - Latest Edition National Fuel
Gas Code and Latest Local Codes where Applicable
2. In Canada, this appliance must be installed in accordance
with the local code and the relevant CSA standards:
CSA-B149.1 Natural Gas and Propane installation
3. The appliance must be located away from combustible
surfaces by at least 76cm / 30” from each side, and 76cm
/ 30” from the rear.
4. Do not operate this appliance under any overhead roof
construction or foliage.
5. This appliance is for OUTDOOR USE ONLY, DO NOT
operate in garage, shed, balcony or other such enclosed
6. DO NOT restrict the flow of air to the appliance.
7. Keep the area surrounding the appliance free of
combustible materials, gasoline, and all flammable liquids
8. This appliance is not intended to be installed in, or on,
recreational vehicles and/or boats.
9. Keep the ventilation opening(s) of the cylinder enclosure
free and clear from debris.
LP GAS CYLINDER PLACEMENT
The instructions below apply to LP models only. LP gas
cylinders must be installed according to assembly instructions
using retainer provided. Do not store a spare cylinder under
or near this appliance. All cylinders used must be compatible
with supplied means of cylinder retention.