Just got the Kingsford 32" charcoal grill.. and when we went to put the warming rack on we noticed it was bent.. It will not stay in place.. Where can I get a replacement?

Asked by Jeff on 08/12/2016 0  Answer

ManualsOnline posted an answer 6 years, 7 months ago

The ManualsOnline team has found the manual for this product! We hope it helps solve your problem. Get the Manual Here

Add Your Answer

Please Note: Do not submit personal information as it will be displayed online.