Special offers from our partners!
Find Replacement BBQ Parts for 20,308 Models. Repair your BBQ today.
Open as PDF
Heavy Duty Rotisserie Kit for 314/5 Bumer
Kenmore Elite & Kenmore Premium Grills
CAUTION: It is recommended that you do not exceed 10 pounds when using your rotisserie.
Heavier foods can cause the rotisserie spit to flex excessively causing the rotisserie motor to be
overloaded due to imbalanced operation. Foods heavier than 10 pounds can be cooked by the
indirect method instead of using the rotisserie.
1. Read all instructions.
2. Always attach the assembled Rotisserie to your grill first, then plug the Cord
into an outlet. To disconnect, turn the Rotisserie "OFF" then remove the
Plug from outlet.
3. Most grill surfaces and Rotisserie parts are hot during and after cooking.
Use reasonable care around your grill and Rotisserie and wear insulated
4. To protect against electrical shock, do not immerse Electrical Cord, Plug or
Motor in water or expose to rain. Protect electrical elements from burners,
hot grill surfaces and grease.
5. Do not operate the Rotisserie if the cord or plug becomes damaged, or if
the Rotisserie malfunctions or has been damaged in any manner.
6. Do not let children operate your grill or Rotisserie. Do not let children play
7. Unplug the Rotisserie from electrical outlet when not in use and before
cleaning. Allow to cool before adding or removing parts. When the Rotisserie
is not in use, store it indoors in a dry place.
8. The use of accessory attachments (baskets, rib racks, etc) is not recom-
mended by the manufacturer and may cause injuries. Do not use Rotisserie
for other than intended use.
9. When rotisserie cooking place a Cooking Pan under the food to be cooked.
This will capture the drippings and keep your grill clean of excess grease
which could cause a fire. Use caution when moving a Cooking Pan contain-
ing hot oils.
10. Never line the bottom of your grill bowl with aluminum foil, sand or any
grease absorbent substance.
11. Should a grease fire occur, turn the burners and gas off and leave the grill
lid CLOSED until the fire is out.
12. The Rotisserie Motor is set for 120V, 60 Hz AC current.
13. This Rotisserie is for outdoor use only.
14. A power-supply cord is provided to reduce the risk resulting from becoming
entangled in or tripping over a longer cord.
15. If necessary, longer detachable power-supply cords or extension cords are
available and may be used if care is exercised in their use.