Special offers from our partners!
Find Replacement BBQ Parts for 20,308 Models. Repair your BBQ today.
Open as PDF
For answers to your Monogram,
appliance questions, visit our website at
ge.com or call GE Answer Center
Specification Created 10/08
ZGG300NCPSS - Natural Gas Free-standing Outdoor Grill
ZGG300LCPSS - LP Gas Free-standing Outdoor Grill
Dimensions and Installation Information (in inches)
30" Outdoor Grills
These grills are one-piece welded construction and
• Use the grill in a location that is level and stable.
The minimum clearances to combustibles must be
observed at all times:
• Allow at least 12" minimum clearance at the
back of the grill when the exhaust is directed to a
window or surface that is difficult to clean. Allow
at least 4" clearance to non-combustible surfaces
behind the grill to allow the hood lid to open.
• Allow 12" minimum clearance on both sides
and the back of the grill to adjacent vertical
• These gas grills cannot be used below any type of
• These grills are designed for outdoor use only. Do
not locate the cooktop in a building, garage or
other enclosed or semi-enclosed area.
• Locate the backside of the grill away from
prevailing winds and avoid cooking in windy
12" Min. to Combustibles
4" Min. Clearance for Lid
15-1/2" (both sides)